In Walter’s lab notes this week, he mentions several mnemonics. After some quick Googling, I was able to find the meaning of some of them…
- Every good boy does fine.
music; mnemonic for the lines of the treble clef - (FACE!) - spaces
- Please excuse my dear Aunt Sally.
Order of Operations: Parentheses, Exponents, Multiplication, Division,Addition, Subtraction.
- Three point one four, pick your clothes off the floor.
3.14 is Pi
Unfortunately, I had no luck finding any meaning for the others. Does anyone have any ideas for these ones…
- Always floss between your toes.
- See the dog jump around in a circle.
- My goodness but eating hot nachos causes pain.
- Water, earth, air & fire, only three in a funeral pyre.